Thursday, January 7, 2010

FOODIE

I decided to keep an online food diary. I am SUCH a foodie. I constantly battle urges to devour all the bad things. I.e: cake, ice-cream, bread, tortillas, tacos, burritos, enchiladas. (I’m Mexican what do you expect) I love all of the flavors, textures and aromas. I would spend all day in the kitchen if I could.

It’s amazing how once you see what you have eaten and the calories you have consumed, how you take a step back and think twice before you eat something else. Hence, I have created an account online with a fitday.com. That site is pretty serious business. They break down caloric intake, BMI, all kinds of in-depth stuff. I like it. A lot.

I’m not going to say that it’s a NY Resolution, because those are super over-rated and lame, but I have made a command decision to eat healthier at this point in my life and really find a structure to my diet. Who knows how long it will last? But in the meantime, I like the challenge.

1 comment:

Lady*M* said...

Yay, I love it. I told you by doing a food diary it will help...you know I can relate to all of this. We "foodies" can do it!!